6.25.2010

DELECTABLE

Well, here is a milestone of my sketchbook. I began drawing this in the fall of 2008 ( I think? I'm beginning to think it was 2007 ). I just realized I spelled 'delectable' wrong. Shame on me. I was young and reckless! A curious blue toad about to indulge in a fat grub on a silver fork. Unfortunately my scanner is far too small to accommodate sketch book paper, so photography it is! Here's the main photo and a bunch of details after the jump. See the DeviantArt deviation HERE!




I regret that I can't find any previous photos of this work, I thought I had taken a photo at some point of the pencil sketch. But if I did, I certainly can't find it! Anyways, so I started this in pencil, outlined in ink, coloured with a thousand pencil crayons and outlined again! I'm quite pleased with it. I'm a big fan of the white, yellow and purple flower on the right. Stupendous!

I move in a week! The boxes are stacked and my affairs are coming into order. I'd just like this week to be over already.

No comments:

Post a Comment