4.28.2010

Today is Tuesday!

Hey everyone! Just some updates, I suppose. Did some shopping and some sewing the past few days. Today there was some thunder, some sunshine, some pouring rain. Good ol' Vancouver!
This swell fellow here is up on my Etsy site!

I really enjoyed making him, I think I shall plan to make more of these mystery creatures!



New Converse sneaks! I was so happy today when I found the exact colour I had been prowling for!
New haircut as well! I'm almost ready for next week!

Yes, so next week is going to be great. Sunday is a delish housewarming party for an old chum, which means it's time to make booze cupcakes! Volunteer work Tuesday and Wednesday. Mom comes to visit! Whale watching Thursday, Aquarium encounter with the belugas Friday, not to mention IRON MAN 2 that very same Friday! And in all this, the interview for the film program! Wish me luck!

Also: I recently won an editing table for 16mm film on eBay! Pictures as soon as it comes in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment