6.12.2010

Buckaroos

I was just sketching up some creatures when Little Buckaroo was born. After I made the small fella, I just felt compelled to make a larger Buckaroo, with an even larger mustache!


See Little Buckaroo on Etsy.


See Big Buckaroo on Etsy.



In other news, last week I bought a new newt! I had named him Newton, and he was to be my old newt's new friend. My old newt's name is Luke, and he's probably 8 years old or more, so I thought, 'hey, lets get him a young whipper snapper whom he can chase off of his lawn.' Unfortunately this newt seemed none to healthy, and he died a few days after I purchased him. Anywhere, here's a fond memory of him. The photograph.
And here's my old boy Luke - as spry as ever it would seem.
In other news, I'm currently working on my dad's super belated birthday present (from February - yeesh), and photos should be up of that as soon as I finish it. Also, I had my first home grown salad a couple of weeks ago! Here's some oh-so-exciting candid photographs!

Here's a lovely stack of reading I've been doing lately. I reviewed Old Man's War in my last post. I'm still slogging through Dune. Walt Whitman's words just sound so good when recited outloud. And as for Nietzsche... well let's just say he's a little too heavy for bedtime reading. My brain nearly imploded.

Not doing much else these days. Working, homeworking, counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment