9.04.2010

OOOWL!

Hello everyone! Behold my first significant felt creation for quite some time! I've been fiddling with the pattern for about a week and in the past couple days the assembly began. Lots of things did not go to plan, but I think he turned out pretty swell!





See a quick progress photo in my last post, here!
The thing I love most about him is his shape That turned out pretty well. I ended up doing a lot of snipping and extra stitching than originally planned, but that is so with many of my creations. I love his colours and his lidded eyes! What I think I could of done differently is his front feathers - they could have been a little shorter I think. Originally, the pattern had him sitting a lot taller, so it would have worked in theory. He's a little lopsided (again, like most of my creations) and he doesn't sit quite like I wanted. But I think he's still quite handsome!

Side profile, so handsome!
I'm a big fan of how his tail turned out!
Ahoot ahoot?
Top view to see his glorious wings!


His gorgeous amber eyes are from Suncatcher Eyes, here on Etsy.

Such eyes!


See this sweet owl's listing on my Etsy!

Happy September everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment