1.21.2011

Sometimes I draw weird things

If you're looking for a VIP pass of how my mind works, here is the entire tour:

Pencil lines
Digital 'rendering'

This sort of came together during a text message conversation I had over Christmas. Something about if sharks had thumbs what would humanity fight them off with. It also had something to do with there being a  Lethal Weapon marathon on television. It also may have had something to do with my aunt imitating my hand gestures in the Chinese Cultural Center, saying something about lobster claws and velociraptor hands, me combining words and creating the last hope for mankind against the sharks with opposable thumbs, jet packs and nuclear armaments. The lobsteraptor army is lead by the Gary Busey Lobsteraptor, ruthless mercenary.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment