2.10.2010

Dad's Birthday Card!!

I've had the concept for the front for a while, and it didn't really turn out the way I'd imagined it to. I can't draw bicycles very well, as you can clearly see. I should have layered the front a little more, raising the bike frame so it could overlap the buttons and not just look like two buttons with scribbles behind it!

 
  



BUT ON THE INSIDE! Awesome things happen. We watched District 9 on Christmas Day (tis the season?) and since then me and my dad have been making Prawn jokes whenever we see/talk to eachother, so I thought putting a prawn on the inside of his card would be appropriate. I really, really liked how this guy turned out. I used a couple reference images (the first ones to show up on google) and he turned out remarkably well!!

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment