3.03.2010

Back to school.

Ah, so it's back to school after two weeks of Olympic break. It's lame, and it's a lot of work, but perhaps it'll get me somewhere someday.

I've been doing a little bit of planting, just some transplants out of the windowsill greenhouses, nothing special. Once I get my next paycheque I hope to buy a couple new kinds of plants I can start to grow.

I was going to head to the Van Aquarium today with my Bolex and my two rolls of 16mm, but last night I got cold feet. I am just so nervous about shooting with it! There's so much that can go wrong with film. So I did a bunch of reading up on it last night and hope to do a lot more reading in the near future.

The stripey clouds that graced the sky a few days ago. Sometimes I just get some amazing views from this window of mine.

Jiffy windowsill greenhouses!! Oh how I love them.

This poor plant was stuck in the plastic pot it came in for something like 5 months. I have transplanted it into a pasta sauce jar!! It is loving life now, and I am glad.

New dual screen set up! It makes me very happy, especially when I'm cutting video!

Anyways, I just took a BUNCH of pictures of my new hallway plant set up, perhaps I shall post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment