3.31.2010

Favorite thing of the week!

Hullo all! I've decided to do a 'Favorite thing of the Week' segment! Of course, I may have more than one favorite thing of the week, or numerous favorite things of the week, so basically this is a 'Favorite thing of whenever', but I figure 'of the week' is just a better title, haha. I got the idea from this amazing blog called A Beautiful Mess! Wonderful DIY, photography and awesomeness.

SO HERE IT IS! MY FAVORITE THING OF THE WEEK!


 What's this you ask? It's the Tufted Pixel Rug! See it on Design Milk! And it is my favorite thing of the week! Yay!

In other news, exams are fast approaching so I wont have much time to do much in the coming weeks, but my veggie garden is growing and my tallest tomato plants are 5" tall! I'm longing for summer, sandals and shorts, but the moody weather here just wont have any of that.

All of you have a magnificent rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment